August 6, 2012

Sheers! (A Lipstick Bandits adventure)

I know, I know,  worst title in the the history of blogpost titles. That must be because I was slightly panicking when we decided on this theme: sheer lipsticks. Sheer? I don't do sheer! Bold is my middle name when it comes to lipstick!


Excepted: not really. I actually wear a couple of sheer colors and there is one I wear a lot, especially since we got reunited a few weeks ago. I had been looking for it for a couple of months, and it was quietly waiting for me under my car seat! Since I found it back I have worn it loads, and let's face it : it's sheer.


Introducing: Dior Addict in Miss Dior (343)






Isn't it the prettiest sheer peach?






I love the Dior Addict lipsticks because their formula is moisturizing and easy to wear, they're almost like a balm but they are more pigmented, although quite a few colors like this one are on the sheer side.
I wear this one with virtually everything!




Check out the sheer lipsticks picked by the other Lipstick Bandits :

Beauty Reflections
Bloomin' Beauty Blog
Call It Beauty
Eye Heart It
Getting Cheeky
Glitter Geek
Makeup Morsels
Messy Wands
My Women Stuff
Rocaille Writes
theNotice: a beauty blog

8 comments:

  1. It's very pretty and natural :) I love the Addict tubes, too - so chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheer? and Peach?!? Say no more, I want it now!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't love sheer lipsticks, either. I figure for that, I'd rather use a light gloss. But sometimes they are better for certain occasions, when bold lipstick feels like too much. I like that peach. It's very pretty. My old favorite sheer lipstick was a bronze, slicky sucker. It gave me a drop of lightweight color and didn't get all over everything the way heavily pigmented lipsticks can. I love the notion of a lipstick bandit, btw, for the name alone! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hello! I haven't come across Miss Dior (I wonder why!) I love Dior Addict lipsticks so I will have to check this out. I have a sneaky suspicion it might be a bit light for my lip colour but who knows eh? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how natural this lipstick is. You look lovely, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Dior Addicts too! Originally I was a little meh on mine, loved them but didn't know if they were worth the price since they seemed so dupable. But I've since come to realize they're the best. Lovely shade you picked here, I'll have to give it a swatch in store sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's looks so natural and lady.
    Your look so beautiful wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love peachy shade for summer. I'm desperate to find a coral/ peachy shade now!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!