February 4, 2013

Pink, it was love at first sight (A Lipstick Bandit adventure)

* credits for the title go to Aerosmith





Valentines' day is coming up soon and the Lipstick Bandits decided to go pink for the occasion!
I never ever do a full pink look, but it's fun to give it a go once a year, so I really decided to go overboard with it.
Disclaimer: I don't pretend at all that this is wearable or suitable for a date, even on Valentine's day!




Products used:
Nars Sheer Glow in Gobi
Givenchy glowing blush in Lune Rosée (LE - AW 2011)
Mac Blanc Type e/s
Mac Satellite Dreams e/s
No name black gel liner
Clinique High Impact Mascara
Illamasqua Atomic lipstick on top of some Elizabeth Arden 8 Hours Cream



If you have seen the new Illamasqua I'mperfection collection, you must have noticed those gorgeous pictures of dotted winged liner - as if there were freckles around the line. 
I did try do do the same thing with pink here, but not having a pink gel liner (what a fail), I used Illamasqua Sealing gel and the same Satellite Dreams eyeshadows. The effect is quite subtle though.

Inspired by the color pink? Discover what the other bandits did with it!

And new to the Lipstick Bandits this time around - Welcome, ladies!

9 comments:

  1. Pretty! I really love the dotted liner, I've been swooning over it when I saw the promo pictures! Your take on it is just perfect with the pink. That lipstick looks hot btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lipstick on you, Mariella. It looks like a warm pink and goes so well with your skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How creative, I love that! The lipstick looks fabulous on you and I love your hair in these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun look! The pink on eyes is lovely, and that lipstick is such a pretty shade!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how Atomic looks on you, and that liner? Whoa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Atomic looks lovely on you, but I think I may love your eye look even better! So lovely on you.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, the dotted liner! ♥♥ This is lovely, Mariella :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you went all out, the eye look is gorgeous! And that lip! Atomic is definitely going on my wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks pretty wearable to me, Mariella :) I could never pull off pink on my eyelids but it looks cute on you!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!